Trinity Technology Group, Inc. is an employee-centric system integrator with responsibility for all phases of projects including project management, requirements, design, build, test, hardware/network configuration, and databases. We apply a hybrid-Agile methodology that brings together the strengths of Microsoft Dynamics with Agile for end-to-end analysis and architecture to support Agile-driven specification, build, and continuous testing.
We have an immediate need for a .NET Developer with specific experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We have a combination of new development initiatives and major enhancements to solutions previously implemented so you will have a variety of opportunities and responsibilities over time. Through our CRM-based skill and career planning process you will set and pursue professional development goals related to technology, techniques, business domains and consulting skills.
Once hired, it is our intent to keep you with the firm because of the value built in teamwork, familiarity with our Agile-based life cycle, and shared benefits from your highest and best use. Our client base is primarily in the Sacramento area. We offer an attractive benefits package to full time employees and their families; please visit our website at: http://www.trinitytg.com.
- 2-5 years of experience in developing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based solutions
- Possess a thorough understanding of the out-of-the-box functionality as well as configuration options available within Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated Experience in developing Workflows, custom Workflow, Plug-ins and form based customizations within Dynamics CRM
- 2+ years’ experience developing custom data-driven .NET applications
- Proficient coding skills using Microsoft CRM SDK, SSIS, C#, Web Services, XML, SQL Server, ASP.NET, HTML
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows OS, IIS, Active Directory, and basic networking principles
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of professional software design and development using the technologies/techniques listed above
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/MIS or related area of study
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM certification or equivalent
- Performing custom development to Dynamics CRM applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or later
With our technical resources and industry expertise we provide business and technical value that enables us to become an extension of our clients organization. Within Trinity Technology Group, opportunity exists for each professional to further their accomplishments and our clients success by increasing their skills, knowledge and experience; because of this we seek people that are looking to grow with us. We take great pride in delivering excellent services while maintaining a balance in our work and personal life.
Benefit package includes 100% company paid HMO, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
Trinity Technology Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and welcomes job applications from qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or gender.