Trinity Technology Group, Inc. is an employee-centric system integrator with responsibility for all phases of projects including project management, requirements, design, build, test, hardware/network configuration, and databases. We apply a hybrid-Agile methodology that brings together end-to-end analysis and architecture to support Agile-driven specification, build, and continuous testing.
We have a combination of new development initiatives and major enhancements to solutions previously implemented so you will have a variety of opportunities and responsibilities over time. Through our skill and career planning process you will set and pursue professional development goals related to technology, techniques, business domains and consulting skills.
- Web services and interfaces (WCF or REST API)
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Visual Studio 2012 or later
- .NET 4.0 framework
- UI /Data Design
- Data encryption & security
- Web Services and batch interfaces
- Microsoft SQL Server-Relational Database design
- Data binding framework like AngularJS or Rivets or Knockout
- 5+ years of professional software design and development using the technologies/techniques listed above
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/MIS or related area of study
Once hired, it is our intent to keep you with the firm because of the value built in teamwork, familiarity with our Agile-based life cycle, and shared benefits from your highest and best use. Our client base is primarily in the Sacramento area. We offer an attractive benefits package to full time employees and their families; please visit our website at: http://www.trinitytg.com.
Benefit package includes 100% company paid PPO, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
Trinity Technology Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and welcomes job applications from qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or gender.